Bluelab Guardian Monitor
The simplest and most effective reservoir monitor you could ever own!
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor provides 24 hour continuous reading for pH, conductivity (EC/ppm 700/TDS/CF) and temperature within a nutrient solution.
Optimizing these critical parameters through a plants’ growing phase helps ensure a successful crop.
Designed for indoor use, the Guardian Monitor can be mounted on a wall or hung on a support bar. Set up your reservoir, place the pH and conductivity probes in the solution, then adjust and glance!
Simply set high and low alarm states – if the solution moves away from the ideal range, the display flashes. A quick look at the monitor will let you know when your nutrient solution needs adjusting.
2 year limited guarantee for Bluelab Guardian Monitor
6 month limited guarantee for Bluelab pH Probe
(Proof of purchase is required)
- Plant-safe green LEDs
- Large easy to read displays
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Flashing high and low alarms
- Greater tolerance to RF / electronic interference provided
- Water resistant design
- International power supply included
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Adjustable display brightness
- Non-volatile memory (setting retained when power lost)
|0.0 – 14.0 pH||0 – 5.0 EC,
0 – 50 CF,
0 – 2500 TDS (ECx500),
0 – 3500 ppm (ECx700)
|0 – 50 °C,
32 - 122 °F
|Resolution:||0.1 pH||0.1 EC,
|1 °C, 1 °F|
Accuracy at 25 °C / 77 °F:
|±0.1 pH||±0.1 EC,
±50 TDS (ppm 500),
±70 ppm 700
|±1 °C, ±2 °F|
(pH 7.0 and pH 4.0 or pH 10.0)
|Automatic Temperature Compensation:||
|Operating environment:||0 - 50°C, 32 - 122°F|
|Power source:||Input: 100-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz, 5 VA, 4 interchangeable plug types (USA, Euro, UK, NZ/AUS) Output: 5VDC 1Amp|