Lumatek Digital HPS 600w Lighting Kit
- Lumatek 600w HPS Dual Spectrum Grow Lamp - Tuned to the ultra-high operating frequency of the Lumatek e-ballasts, the lamp’s components have been reinforced making them much more robust and therefore a long life grow-lighting solution delivering a high level of Photosynthetic Active Radiation to promote healthy plant growth. These lamps have strengthened seals and a reinforced arc frame to ensure that they will provide long lasting performance with stable lumen output.
Boost your yields thanks to a unique gas blend with an optimized spectrum to promote photosynthesis. Enhanced blue spectrum technology means a dual-spec lamp that can be used throughout the entire grow and flower/fruiting cycles. For best results; always pair your Lumatek ballast with a Lumatek grow lamp.
- Eurowing Reflector E40 - Euro grow light reflector suitable for 250-600 watt MH & HPS lamps, all reflectors are supplied with a 3 metre flying IEC connector. With hammered dimpled anodised aluminium to maximise reflectivity and reduce hot spots. E40 fitting fits nearly all horticultural lamps. (Length 47cm width 43cm height 13cm.)
Lumatek 600w 240v Digital Ballast - Lumatek digital ballasts are the most advanced lighting solution for modern horticulture. Small, compact, and completely silent these E-Ballasts are able to deliver more lumens while using less electricity than standard magnetic ballasts.
Unlike traditional ‘core and coil’ magnetic ballasts, Lumateks are microprocessor-controlled and able to evaluate and compensate for the actual state of lamp degradation and voltage fluctuations in power supply from your local grid. This means that Lumateks are able to provide a precise controlled output voltage to the lamp ensuring optimum PAR levels are achieved.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Electronic ballast for 600W HPS or MH lamp
- Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Current: 2.70A
- Input power: 620W
- Output power: 600W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 165 to 265V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Environment temperature: -25 to 50°C (-13 to 122°F)
- Enclosure temperature rise (Δt): 35°C (95°F)
- Environment IP require: >IP23
To light a 400W lamp; set control to 400W and boost output by 10% by switching to 400SL.
To light a 600W lamp; set control to 600W and boost output by 10% by switching to 600SL or dim down to 400SL or 400W.