The Digilight Pro Max GOLD 600W is designed for use with 400V (HPS) lamps or 240V (metal halide/HPS) lamps.
This intelligent digital, variable output ballast identifies the correct voltage required to power the lamp and automatically adapts to the correct voltage, so you don’t even need to remember to flick a switch. This saves time, money and effort by not needing to change your set up and allows greater flexibility of use during the growing cycle.
The Maxibright DigiLight Pro® Max Gold is the latest in digital ballast technology, allowing you to power the new high PAR output 600W 400V HPS lamps in your grow room from your domestic 240V supply! This gives you 10% more PAR output per watt than a conventional HPS lamp which means you achieve more usable grow light for your plants. We recommend the Sylvania Grolux 600W 400v HPS or Osram Plantastar 600w 400v HPS lamps.
By only changing the lamp in your setup it minimises disruption to your plants and allows you to quickly change from using a 240V metal halide growing lamp (we recommend Sunmaster Metal Halide lamps) to a 400V HPS (flowering/fruiting lamp) with ease. The Pro Max GOLD 600W also has all the features of the original Pro Max housed within its shiny gold casing.
- Identifies if a 400V or a 240V lamp is being used and adapts accordingly
- Suitable for use with 400V or 240V Metal Halide/HPS lamps
- Increased PAR output over standard 240v HPS lamps
- Surge control: When multiple Pro Max GOLD power packs are started from the same power supply they will safely ignite your lamps one at a time to reduce electrical surges
- Soft start technology: Longer lamp life and continual efficient output
- Fast lamp re-strike: Ensures hot lamps start as quickly as possible
- Selectable power modes: 400W, 500W, 600W & 660W Super
- Dynamic frequency control for constant regulated output
- Diagnostic LED feature
- Silent running and lightweight