The RLC-1 is a groundbreaking, all-digital lighting controller from Revolution which can run ten times more ballasts at ten times the distance of other controllers.
- Timed control of up to 512 DEva 1000W lights over 2 zones
- Zones A and B can control up to 256 lights each simultaneously
- No start-up surges
- Sunrise/Sunset settings
- Automatic dimming and switch off of the lamps when a pre-set temperature is reached
- Integrated clock and 30 year rated battery back-up
- Tracks brownouts, blackouts, lamp hours etc
- Uses standard cables
- Intelligent re-strike minimises downtime after a blackout
- Each zone can activate external equipment through 3 auxiliary switches which can activate when the lights are on, off (Including when preset critical temperature is reached) or the when the preset dimming temperature is reached
Via 3 auxillary switches each zone can activate external equipment. This means equipment can be activated when the lights come on, go off or during dimming. This means you can activate fans or heaters depending on your requirements (Always use a thermostat with heaters).
Many people are using 315w daylight kits with the Deva system meaning they can plug a relay into the deva and fully syncronise their lighting set up to start and stop (dimming can only be programmed for the devas). The third auxillary can activate when the lights dim but requires its own relay and plug.