VitaLink PK is a highly concentrated phosphorus and potassium additive, with a PK ratio of 13/14.
- A highly-concentrated bloom booster rich in potassium and phosphorous
- VitaLink PK 13/14 will massively stimulate flowering
- An increase from nitrogen to phosphorus and potassium will rapidly aid flowering
- Suitable for every media
PK gives plants an extra push during their late flowering period, as the high potassium levels help plants divert energy to their flowers/fruits, significantly improving size and quality. During flowering an increase in the potassium to nitrogen ratio speeds up the reproductive process of the plant, encouraging more energy spent developing flowers and fruits increasing your yield.
The importance of P and K…
- Phosphorous (P) is a macronutrient, sub-categorised as a primary nutrient due to its key role in metabolism and energy transfer. Phosphorus is taken up by the plant as phosphate and required for root and flower development. During the flowering phase, extra phosphorus is needed as it strengthens cell formation in flowers.
- Potassium (K) is also a macronutrient, sub-categorised as a primary nutrient. It is essential for growth and reproduction. This is the highest demanded nutrient, as potassium is always present in a solution at a stable level. Potassium influences the plant’s quality and rigidity and ensures the plant produces enough sugars during flowering.
Tip: PK should be used for 1 week only, do not mix VitaLink Buddy and PK together in the same mix. You can use them in conjunction to give your plant an extra flowering boost. Use Buddy from week 3 until week 5 or 6 (peak flowering week), then use PK for 1 week only, after that week, switch back to Buddy again to use until week 8.
Available in 250ml, 1L and 5L bottles.