Bluelab RSS

Bluelab, EC, Hydroponics, Science -

How do you feed your plants? Do you use an EC meter? Do you give them an occasional flush with water? Do you top or bottom feed? Firstly, we should all be using an EC pen to measure the amount of fertilizer in our water, an EC pen or truncheon (EC stands for Electrical conductivity) will measure the amount of salts in the water which you add as fertilizer (Fertilizers are salts). The more fertilizer you add, the greater the EC. Now think of your plant as a very quickly growing person, when it's young it doesn't want a lot...

Read more